New Residents to the Town of Victoria - link to welcome letter

Water/Sewer Service:

Complete and submit a water/sewer service application with a $120.00 deposit to the Town Office.
 A Town windshield sticker is required within 30 days of your move to town. It can be purchased at the Town Office.
Town Windshield Sticker
Water/Sewer Service
Business License
Quarterly Meals Tax
Monthy Meals Tax
Railroad Park Pavilion Permit
Zoning Application
Victoria Community Pool (seasonal)
Town Application for Employment
Roundhouse Horse Campground (The RHC)