- Boards & Commissions
- Town Hall
- Town of Victoria Ordinances
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning Applications & Building Permits
- Animal Services
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Gas & Electric Utilities
- Garbage Services
- Water & Sewer Utilities
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Town & County Transit
- DMV Select
- Report Street Light Outages
- Contact Us
DMV Selects are a service alternative to visiting a full-service DMV customer service center. Local governments and private entities contract with DMV to provide secure select DMV transactions at convenient locations.
Please note that not all DMV transactions can be completed at DMV Select locations.
DMV Selects do not issue driver's licenses, learner's permits, or identification cards. Before visiting this location, check the list of transactions available.
Victoria DMV Select Hours: 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Transactions available at Victoria DMV Select are as follows:
- Vehicle Titles and Registrations
- Original (with or without) liens, substitute and replacement titles, and title maintenance (to change information on title records, adding/removing names).
- Original registrations, renewals, transfers, re-issue, and plate surrenders.
- License Plates
- Specialized and personalized plate orders, including the issuance of motorcycle, permanent trailer, and local government use plates.
- Permits and placards
- Trip permits and overload permits.
- Original issue of handicapped parking placards.
- Transcript Requests
- Driver transcripts and vehicle transcripts
- Voter Registration Applications